Archive for category Pain
How to Overcome Painful Nipples or Blisters :
- Babies should be fed first on a normal nipple or a scuffed his less
- To avoid local pressure on the nipple, feeding position recommended to be changed to reduce the frequency and duration of breast feeding on the sore nipples. Mothers should be sure that the correct technique has been feeding the baby should breastfeed until the baby is breast areola
- Each finished feeding, the remaining milk does not need to be cleaned but the wind for a while to dry himself. The remaining milk serves as an anti-infective. Putting can be cleaned with a breast care and breast massage using baby oil.
- Check to see if babies with moniliasis which can cause sore nipples, if there is monolisis provide with medication (nystatin).
Prevention of nipple pain or blisters :
- Not cleaning the nipples with soap, alcohol, etc
- Let the baby off the nipple itself from suction
- Feeding position must be correct, that the baby should go up to the areola and use both breasts.